Saturday, May 3, 2008

Countdown to Bloom -n- Zoom!

I have less than seven days until my first official Fly Right Gifts appearance. I've been getting products in, and I'll have them for sale in my tent. So far, I have
* cotton dishtowels from Red & White Kitchen
* reusable totes
* handmade soaps from Sunfeather
* Sjaak's organic chocolates
* cooking sauces from Rozana Cuizine
* Wrap-n-Mat reusable sandwich wrappers/placemats
* table cloths and napkins
* Kraptacular Krafts candles in vintage glassware (that's a Fly Right exclusive)
* organic sugar body scrubs (another exclusive)
* earrings made from reclaimed vintage beads
* locally handmade cards
* recycled glass candle holders

And special guest exhibitor [wired] featuring men's and women's jewelry made from recycled industrial materials! She'll bring it all for the B-n-Z, and I'll have a smaller sampling in the store.

You can click on the title of this post to see the official Bloom -n- Zoom info from the Berwyn Development Corporation.

Now I have to get work making displays, candles, body scrub, and praying that the weather is nice. Keep your fingers crossed. . .

1 comment:

Laura said...

Good luck, Laurie! Sounds like lots of fun stuff - keep us posted!