Thursday, September 3, 2009

Smencils are in!


They're here. I have regular Smencils and colored Smencils. You can buy them individually or by the pack of 10 (one of each fragrance). What are Smencils? They're smelly pencils (oops, I mean gourmet scented pencils!) . I extensively polled my customers who are under the age of 20, and they all agreed that Smencils would be a great addition to my inventory.
What's so great about a Smencil?
Smencils save trees because they're not made of wood--they're made of 100% recycled newspaper. They do come in plastic sleeves to help keep the fragrance pure, but it's biodegradable plastic made from corn. Both colored and regular Smencils come in the following fabulous fragrances:
  • Very Berry
  • Cinnamon
  • Bubble Gum
  • Orange
  • Cotton Candy
  • Grape
  • Black Cherry
  • Watermelon
  • Root Beer
  • Tropical Blast

1 comment:

Laura said...

Kids these days have it so good! These sound awesome! I will be looking into them in a couple years... kindergarten time...