Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Yummy!


I have been a fan of Yummy Earth Organic Lollipops since I got them to pass out on Halloween last year, so this year (at the suggestion of a friend) I got big bags of them to sell, so you, too can pass out the world's best candy on a stick! I also have single ones for sale if you just want to try them. Yummy Earth Organic Lollipops are made with no high fructose corn syrup and they are:
  • Gluten Free
  • Cerified Organic
  • 100% Naturally Flavored
  • Soy-free
  • Nut-free
  • Wheat-free
  • Dairy-free
  • Casein-free
  • GMO-free
Since I am a big fan of eating fruit with chili pepper on it, I decided to give the Yummy Earth Spicy pops a try. All I can say is wow. I have small bags of these for sale, too. Hopefully I won't eat them all before anybody has a chance to try them--if you come in, I'll give you one of mine to try. Chili Lime Lambada or Chili Mango Mambo--they're both outstanding, if you like a little fire to your sweet.



THANKS (that's a big thanks) to everyone who came out for Oktoberfest! It was the biggest and best one yet--I've gotten great feedback from everybody who came out. The organizers did a great job this year!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Ummmm, I am a fan of spicy fruit as well, I will definitely be trying the spicy pops!

Great idea for passing the others out for Halloween!