Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Marge gets a wig!

Okay, the post isn't really about Marge's new wig, but it's an exciting thing nonetheless. Here's Marge modeling her new 'do and one of the newest items in the store--the handknit neckerchief. They're so cute and come in a variety of colors. They're all really soft and seem like they'd be very comfortable indoors as well as out.





I know I'm lagging behind on this, but I've been thinking about New Year's Resolutions. Be greener, be cleaner, be more organized. . .these are the top 3 for me. I'm hoping that if I get some new things to spark this, it will help me succeed. The greener isn't so much a thing of getting things to help me (although a wrap-n-mat, some produce bags and reusable totes would be helpful if you have the same resolution). The cleaner part is easy with all the Mrs. Meyer's and Howard Naturals products I have here. If this is your resolution I can help you pick out a few starter products (and these kill the first resolution AND the second one!). As for being more organized, all I can say is that the pretty file folders really do make you want to file stuff. And keeping a running list of things to do might help. . . The weekly organizer is a cute and nice compact way to keep track of stuff--there's a weekly calendar, an accordion file, and some sticky notes to keep you motivated.


1 comment:

Laurie Cinotto said...

I love Marge's neckerchief!

Neckerchief is a funny word.